Friday, January 3, 2014

Chic of the Week #221

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
  We hope you had a wonderful holiday and are ready for 2014 and all it has to offer!  We hope some of that is participating in our challenges every week!
 
We had some fabulous entries this week based on our inspiration photo!  Lots of New Year's wishes from all of you!  But, as is our rule, we can only choose one Chic of the week, and this week that is...
 
I just love the technique she used with the gold leafing!  That image got me as well!
 
Congratulations Karren!  Please email me at lisajugs@roadrunner.com for your badge.
 
Thanks to all of you that joined our challenge this week!
 
Tomorrow is our first challenge of the new year and that means sketch!  Nancy has a great one for you, so make sure you stop by!
 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Karren said...

Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card. I'm so thrilled!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card!!! :)

Our Visitors