Friday, June 20, 2014

Chic of the Week #245

Wow, it was great to see so many play in this week's technique challenge!  I love to see all of the different styles and creations that everyone made with this watercolor stamping.  I had a hard time picking only 1 winner, so I enlisted the help of a few friends and the winner is Theresa with this beautiful creation!





Congratulations!  Please contact me at qvande@hotmail.com for your Chic of the Week badge and this now puts you in the running for a chance to be our Guest Designer for the month of August.  Good luck!

3 comments:

Theresa's Studio said...

I am so honored and happy to be the Chic of the Week. What a nice surprise to start my day. Thanks for selecting my card.

Nancy in Iowa said...

Beautiful choice! Love the simple elegance!

Cheryl said...

Congrats to you Theresa! What a beautiful card! Thank you for sharing!

Our Visitors