Saturday, June 21, 2014

Just Us Girls #246


Happy Summer!!!  Maria here with today's color challenge!  I have to say I'm not a huge fan of Summer (I hate the heat) but I do love Summer colors and images when crafting.  One of my favorite combos is Orange and Yellow.  So that is this week's color challenge Orange, Yellow plus a neutral of your choice.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Check out what our awesome Design Team came up with this week:

Guest Designer





Sharyn


Marisa





Vicki





Just a reminder:  If you win Chic of the Week in any of our June challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of August.

How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post. If you upload to online galleries, please use the keyword or tag, JUGS246 After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here.  We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges!

Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on Thursday, June 26th . The Linky Tools form will close at that time.  Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning. Thanks for playing along.


Have fun creating!

Maria

4 comments:

Karen Dunbrook said...

so sorry...my photo didn't link up and I don't know how to remove it and re-load.

Nancy in Iowa said...

Perfect summer colors! Lovely design team work - as always!!

Theresa's Studio said...

Another fun challenge! Great designs by the T.

Unknown said...

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed
reading it, you are a great author.I will make sure to
bookmark your blog and will come back later in life.
I want to encourage that you continue your great work,
have a nice evening! Obat telat datang bulan

Our Visitors