Saturday, March 12, 2016

Just Us Girls #334 - Trend Week

Hi all, Vicki here.  We are going to shake it up this week!  Between my Fuse tool,  and the sequins I ordered, making shakers is what I am all about - plus, it is a major  trend in blogland right now, that's for sure!
Check out what our amazing Guestie made!

Stephanie Castro - Guest Designer for March


We are also shakin it up this week by WELCOMING 2 more Team Members!!
Both these stampers have been previous Guest Designers, and both are fabulous stampers.  We are so excited for them to join us!


I am the mother of 2 grown children, and live in Northern Michigan with my awesome husband. My 2 grandsons are the loves of my life. I am driven to be creative, and have used many venues for this over the years. I knit, crochet, cross stitch, do beading, have done stained glass, and at the moment, am crazy about paper crafts. I just *heart* paper!! You can find me most days in my craft room.


Bobby Hagen, [Bits & Pieces]
I am honored to be joining the wonderful designers at Just Us Girls.   I have been a crafter forever but started my paper crafting journey with scrapbooking almost 20 years ago.  That evolved into card making and I started my blog in 2011 to enter challenges and share my cards with others.  Who knew I would find such a fabulous community of friends and fellow card makers that support and inspire me every day.

Check out what the rest of the Team made:









Just a reminder: If you win Chic of the Week in any of our MARCH challenges, you are in the running to be chosen as our Guest Designer for the month of MAY.


How to play: Please copy and use our graphic on your post. You need to upload your new project [no back dating please] for this week's challenge to your online blog or to a public photo gallery. Leave a link that goes directly to your project in the Linky Tools form at the bottom of this post.  After you post to Linky Tools you may also leave a comment here. We ♥ love hearing what you think of our challenges! Deadline to be considered for the "Chic of the Week" is 9:00 PM EST on THURSDAY, MARCH 17TH. The Linky Tools form will close at that time. Our "Chic of the Week", will be announced the following Friday morning.Please limit your entries to 3. We can't wait to see what you create for Just Us Girls!
Thanks for playing along!

10 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Lovely DT inspiration! Looking for the link to upload.....thanks!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thanks, Macimbalo, for the kind comment! Just checked the site and the linky is there now.

Tanvi said...

Thank you for the awesome inspiration DT!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thanks, Tanvi! We are happy that you are enjoying the challenge. Happy to see you in our gallery.

Alexandra said...

Such great inspiration! And such fun challenge I love shaker cards:)

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thanks, Alexandra for the kind comment. So happy you are joining us this week!

Emily Shroom said...

Awesome inspiration from the DT, challenge theme inspired me to add real interest to my card with some shakers!

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thanks, Emily, for the kind comment. I'm so happy that we have inspired you!

CG said...

Shaker cards are my favorite, so I just had to participate! Beautiful DT cards. Best, CG

Sharyn Polesel said...

Thanks, CG, for the kind comment. Happy to have you joining us this week!

Our Visitors