Friday, February 3, 2017

Chic of The Week #378

A huge THANK YOU to all who played along with us this week for Photo WEEK. 
I can tell by the fabulous gallery that it was a well received photo. 
You made it very tough to select an over all winner. 

So, Our Chic of the Week for this week is going to be...


Congratulations

Laurie please contact me at wer4art@aol.com 
to get your Chic of the Week badge! 

Before I go I want to mention a few other cards that really caught my eye.


Hannelie



I sure hope you will be back to join us tomorrow for WORD Week with Lisa!

Take care,
Nanc'

2 comments:

Janet a.k.a. swanlady21 said...

Congratulations to Laurie. And thanks for highlighting my card.

Jane Willis said...

Well done to Laure, and to the others who were highlighted and thanks for the mention - it was a fab photo! You can see how much we all loved it.
Jane

Our Visitors